Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time without Ayla

Denise commented this morning that she didn't think she had an easier time getting "things" done with Ayla not here. This led me to believe that it isn't Ayla preventing us from getting "things" done. I agree with Denise. I think we've done a good job not allowing Ayla to drastically alter our lives. The one thing we've noticed is that we do see a LOT more movies when she's not here. I saw Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer last night with Toast, Jeff, Tink, and Jonathon. The movie was entertaining but ultimately ridiculous.

1. I despised seeing the Dodge grill on the hover machine. I almost lost it.
2. If the Silver Surfer at any point could have destroyed Galactus without dying himself, why didn't he do it eons ago rather than let all the other planets be devoured?
3. What was up with Galactus being a cloud? That was retarded.

No comments: